Tube Ace Plugin Installation
Installing the Tube Ace plugin is simple and can be installed and activated by following these instructions:
- Download the Tube Ace Plugin zip file after purchase.
- From your WordPress Admin area, go to Plugins > Add New
- Click ‘Upload Plugin’ and select the Tube Ace plugin zip file.
- Activate the Tube Ace plugin.
- From Plugins > Tube Ace License enter your license key and click save button. The license key can be found in your receipt email. Finally, click activate button to activate your license key.
- Go to the Permalinks page via WP Admin Menu > Settings > Permalinks and change the structure to ‘Post name’. This will ensure the Highest Rated, Most Viewed, and Porn Star List pages work correctly and don’t generate a 404 not found error.
- To change the number of posts / videos per page on search results, tags, porn star pages, change the ‘Blog pages show at most’ field on WP Admin > Settings > Reading to the number of posts you want to display per page.
- Upon activation of the Tube Ace plugin the following pages are created: Tube, Most Viewed, Highest Rated, Newest, Porn Star List and Categories. Depending on which theme you are using you may need to add these pages in the navigation menu located at Appearance > Menus
3rd Party Plugins
If you are using a Tube Ace theme, you can use the following 3rd party plugins: